July 19, 2011

The Death Rattle Goes Podcasting

The guys over at the Gentlemen's Guide to Midnite Cinema podcast were kind enough to have me guest host on their show this week. Check it out! Episode #141 - it's a werewolf-themed episode where we review Joe Dante's THE HOWLING and its sequel THE HOWLING II: YOUR SISTER IS A WEREWOLF, directed by Philippe Mora and starring Christopher Lee and Sybil Danning. It was truly an honor to be on their show and I thank hosts Rick and Will for their hospitality. Just keep in mind that I came down with a really bad cold the day that we recorded this (of course), I wasn't 100% there mentally because of how shitty I felt, and I had to keep muting my microphone so I could cough and blow massive amounts of snot out of my nose, but I had fun regardless. Links: Direct download, iTunes, GGtMC website.