March 27, 2012

What Has the Gentlemen's Guide to Midnite Cinema Done to Deserve This?

Me and some friends got together on Skype the other day and recorded this week's episode of the Gentlemen's Guide to Midnite Cinema. Myself, James from Criterion Cast and CineAWESOME, Cristina from Girls on Film Radio, and the GGTMC's Large William talked about what we've been watching lately and reviewed Pedro Almodovar's Black Comedy WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS? and it's now available for your listening pleasure. Click your preferred link below and check it out!



3 comments:

  1. I love What Have I Done to Deserve This? The scene where the little girl exercises her telekinetic powers just comes out of nowhere! Far from being at odds with the kitchen-sink drama of the rest of the film however, it really adds to the magic of what is one of my favourite Almodovar films. Will check out the podcast soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were a fan of Almodovar, James. I hope you enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely, Aaron. I love his stuff. And I really enjoyed the podcast!

    ReplyDelete