March 27, 2013

The Mill Creeps Episode #8: My Mom's a Sadist

Yeah, I know, I know. Another episode update, but I actually have some reviews to work on, so I hope to get at least one of them up later tonight. For now, here's my obligatory Mill Creeps post. On this week's episode, we opened the show with a discussion on the Zombie and Vampire trends that lasted almost an hour, but we spent a lot of that time running down the Top 30 Zombie and Vampire movies according to IMDB, as well as rattling off some of our favorite titles from each genre. The feature reviews this week are for THE SADIST, which is a solid little flick based on the same killer that inspired BADLANDS and NATURAL BORN KILLERS, and a goofy late-80s horror-comedy called MY MOM'S A WEREWOLF, which stars John Saxon and the original Kelly Bundy. Check it out, please, and subscribe on iTunes and Like the Facebook page if you haven't already. Hang loose, brah!

Music this week by Salem and Kitten




No comments:

Post a Comment