November 30, 2012

Top 13 Reader's Choice Movies

I decided at the last minute to throw a list together since I don't have a 13 Questions for this week. Plus, it's been a while since I've done a list and I've been itching to do one. I reached out to my friends in the Death Rattle Facebook Group for ideas and they came through with some great ones, but unfortunately all of them will require a little bit more research and thought on my part. So I went with something easy and put together a list of my thirteen favorite Reader's Choice picks. I've been thinking about doing another run of Reader's Choice reviews, but it might be a while before I get to that. Anyway, thanks to all the readers and friends who suggested these films.


Picked by Roger Ward - REVIEW

Picked by Elwood Jones - REVIEW

Picked by Neil Fulwood - REVIEW

Picked by Elwood Jones - REVIEW

Picked by Laurence R. Harvey - REVIEW

Picked by Matt-suzaka - REVIEW

Picked by Matt-suzaka - REVIEW

Picked by Matt-suzaka - REVIEW

Picked by venoms5 - REVIEW

Picked by raculfright_13 - REVIEW

Picked by Roger Ward - REVIEW

Picked by Karl Brezdin - REVIEW

Picked by venoms5 - REVIEW


1 comment:

  1. An eclectic selection, Aaron. I have RED ANGEL still unopened on the shelf, lol.

    ReplyDelete