March 10, 2013

The Mill Creeps Episode #6: The Devil and George Eastman Are Raging Inside Me

I'm not sure why, but I think this might be my favorite episode that we've done yet. Probably because I don't ramble as much as I normally do. I think I'm kinda getting used to this podcasting thing, y'all! The episode is also 30 minutes shorter than our massive 2 hour Andy Sidaris Extravaganza last week. This week, me and Chris get back into those Mill Creek boxes and review NIGHT TRAIN TO TERROR (from the Drive-In Movie Classics set) and HATE THY NEIGHBOR (from the Spaghetti Western 44-pack). One of the movies had people singing and dancing on a train while God and Satan had a conversation in their own little private car. The other had George Eastman with a bowl cut and Mexicans trying to kill each other with iron claws. Are the movies as good as they sound? You're gonna have to listen to find out. We also opened the show with another new segment we'll be doing from here on out, where we talk about what we've been listening to lately. Good times. I threw in a little tribute to the late great Paul Bearer at the end of the show as well. Checkeetout. Enjoy.

Oh, and Like us on Facebook HERE please. We're very close to hitting 100 Likes!

Music this week by Santogold & Diplo and The Smashing Pumpkins



No comments:

Post a Comment